The Marketing and Recruitment department at BI Norwegian Business School seeks a resourceful and ambitious candidate for the exciting role of Coordinator of international student recruitment.
About the role:
You will be responsible for initiating, planning and developing activities that enables BI to recruit skilled and motivated international students to our full-time programmes. You will be responsible for the daily coordination of student recruitment activities and cooperation with partners in your assigned markets. By working closely with the marketing and recruitment department you will plan and carry out fairs, school visits, presentations, webinars, career-days and other relevant activities towards our target group. Our target markets include USA, China, Germany, Italy, Brazil and more.
- Initiate and execute activities in your assigned markets to recruit qualified students to our international bachelor and master programs
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with agents and other third-party organisations
- Developing and improving digital and physical arenas for recruitment
- Project lead on various recruitment events
- Identify, guide and follow up potential students throughout the entire decision journey
- Presenting our entire international portfolio of programmes to potential students, agents and other third-party partners
- Contribute in the development of current and new programs
- Contribute to other projects within the department
- Higher education within relevant areas (such as marketing, sales and administration)
- Experience with, and good results from, similar work
- Advanced English skills, both written and oral
- Experience with project management
- Structured, organised and professional
- Resourceful and solid implementation capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Proactive and independent
We can offer:
- Interesting tasks and possibilities for professional and personal development
- An inspiring work culture with ambitious colleagues who are passionate about marketing, communications and recruitment
- An exciting and impactful industry that is always developing
- An independent role with high level of responsibility
Your workplace will be at BI Norwegian Business School, campus Nydalen. You must account for travels to assigned markets.
Maren Adserø, Manager international team, Marketing and Recruitment.
Start-up: By agreement.