The Marketing Department for BI's full-time programmes is looking for an academically strong, ambitious, and independently thinking Market Analyst. We are looking for someone who strives in identifying new and useful market insights. Someone who sees the potential of data we are looking at, finds relationships that we can utilize in our marketing efforts, and effectively communicates complicated results in a simple and concise way. Someone that thinks analytically, takes initiatives, and thrives in challenging situations.
As a market analyst at BI, you will both have the opportunity to work with existing surveys, but also take initiatives in new projects that will drive the analysis area forward and gain insight that will affect our marketing strategy. You will also cooperate extensively with other departments at BI.
We are looking for someone who can successfully work independently but is not afraid to draw inspiration & expertise from the environment around them.
- Overall responsibility for identifying and implementing analysis projects that will provide a better knowledge base for the entire organization, but the Marketing Department in particular.
- Obtaining market insight through qualitative and quantitative analysis projects.
- Communicating analysis results in an easily understandable manner.
- Higher education at graduate level.
- Relevant academic background in quantitative subjects, such as statistics, econometrics, and data analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Understanding Norwegian is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Excellent software skills in Excel and software necessary for the position (e.g. Google Analytics, SPSS, Confirmit, SQL, and Power BI).
- Experience with programming languages like R or Python is an advantage.
- Previous relevant experience is an advantage.
- Analytical with strong quantitative background.
- Future-oriented and independent.
- Thorough, structured, and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication- and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Interesting working tasks and good opportunities for professional development.
- An inspiring working environment in a young, motivated, energized, and competent department.
- An exciting and hectic industry that never stops developing.
- A very independent position with the opportunity to influence BI’s marketing strategy.
Workplace will be BI Norwegian Business School, campus Oslo.